Welcome!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

ORLANDO WOMENS' CENTER IS FINISHED!!!!!

HALLELUJAH!   


Word just broke that Pendergraft's abortion mill is closing down for GOOD!

This news was shared by Kelly Clinger who has performed as a backup singer for Britney Spears.  Kelly had two abortions at the Pendergraft abortion mill before she became a Christian.  She is a very dedicated and outspoken pro-life warrior.  She has spent time sidewalk counseling at the very place where she had aborted her babies.  Her testimony has been shared at this blog: Kelly Clinger's Painful Testimony
I am sitting here weeping - attorneys arrived at Orlando Women's Center today to announce it is CLOSING FOR GOOD!!! They are seizing all of Pendergraft's assets. I just can't believe it. I have prayed for this day for so long.

Now we are going to buy it, bulldoze it, and build a memorial garden for all of the babies that have been killed there, including my 2. PRAISE GOD.

"Surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
 
From John Barros, an extremely passionate and dedicated sidewalk counselor, who has spent numerous hours rain or shine outside of this abortion mill...
He shares:
By the grace of God, the Christians who minister day in and day out at Orlando Women's Clinic -- one of the worst killing places in the entire U.S. -- are going to need to find themselves a new ministry spot. Praise the Lord!
John Barros
This Is One Of The Most Glorious Days I Have Lived... The Attorneys for the young lady that these guys destroyed stopped by to let me know Orlando Womens' Center is Finished!!!!! They have been searching for and collecting assets for the last year and it is Amazing what they have found. They wanted dates etc. when Pendergraft has been here, how many babies a week they have been killing etc. All the court cases that OWC can have are over... The Lawyers are in Court in Orlando right now finalizing this Nightmare... They asked me if I wanted to go inside and I told them I don't think I could... They are even going to take all the Cabinets furniture etc. that Pendergraft has bought lately.... Please Pray that this finalization is complete this afternoon and that the last days would be quick.... God Bless all of you that have been serving here at OWC and all of you who have been praying
 ************
Check out the short film called "22 Weeks" about the event that happened at this mill.  I won't go into it here right now but I will say this comes with a warning.  It's a tough film to see and if you are post-abortive and have difficulty with graphic scenes, it's important to know that this film may be especially hard for you.  
We hear that Pendergraft has had 5 locations of abortion mills so we are assuming the lawyers are taking care of those places as well.  Let's pray that is so.  This guy has to be finished and never be around another woman or baby ever again in his whole life.  
 WE REJOICE when the wicked are no longer allowed to practice their evil works!!!!!!   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment