Welcome!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just a Helping Hand....

This blog has been started at the suggestion and urging by my daughter.  I resisted initially due to the numerous blogs already existing, plus numerous blogs that are very impressive to boot. 


Do I have anything to contribute?  Time will tell but it's my intent to glorify God through all of it. 


One of the goals of this blog is to give a helping hand to any who have become pro-life (maybe very recently) and are just now finding out there's a whole world of information out there.  Maybe the visitors to this blog  are on-the-fence or unsure about what to do next?  Maybe fellow pro-lifers have held these views for a long time but just want a sanctuary of like-minded souls? Whatever the curiosity that led you here (maybe you were invited :D).....I pray this blog will gird up, edify, inspire, energize and motivate you to take the next step in the protection of innocent life. 


The subjects will range from the beautiful, miraculous and sometimes even humorous (pro-life issues) to the ugly, disturbing and atrocious (abortion issues).   I will forewarn as often as possible any subjects and links that lead to pages or stories containing sensitive material.  More on that later.


A few years ago, the story of Shiphrah and Puah came into more focus.  I am not a midwife but I have great admiration for them (past and present!).  They desired to please God and not man (Pharaoh) by not killing the Hebrew baby boys as ordered. God favored them for this!  My love for God and His creation (with a special love for babies and kids), puts me in the same company as S & P.  I look forward to meeting them in Heaven someday. 


This blogging business is all so new but I welcome you all on this passage of pro-life proactivity. 

Psalm 139:14-17-- I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are Your works and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You.  When I was made in secret and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth, Your eyes saw my substance being yet unformed.  And in Your book, they were all written, the days fashioned for me when as yet there were none of them.  How precious are Your thoughts to me, O God.  How great is the sum of them!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! I look forward to seeing how God uses you in this endeavor. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have a great cheerleading section! :D
    I removed the earlier comment due to a typo error.

    ReplyDelete