Welcome!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Drop Box



I only have a few minutes (once again) before I need to leave the house.  I wanted to address this a lot earlier than today but that did not happen.  Last night, my husband, son and I saw this film and I am encouraging everyone I know to go see it, if there is the time and opportunity to do so. 

It is to be shown tonight, one last time at the theaters and only at one showing.  It showed at 7 pm in my city and it looks like that is the time for other cities as well.  Maybe it will find its way onto DVD quickly. 

Let this blog entry be the little push in going to see it.  Check to see if your local theater is sold out first though as there have been reports of sold-out theaters across the nation.  If the opportunity is there, take your family, friends, neighbors, church family, coworkers with you or encourage them to go.  I would go again in a heartbeat if I could.  

James 1:27
Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment