Welcome!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

"SAFE" and "LEGAL"

The pro-abortion folks like to spin a toxic yarn when they say they want abortion to be "legal, safe and rare".  I remember when I first began reading about abortion that this phrase came up.   Of course, nothing can be further from the TRUTH.  Quite oppositely, this crowd wants abortion to be legal for all 9 months for any reason with absolutely zero safeguards at all.   After Hurricane Sandy hit the east coast, a Virginia abortion mill boasted they were performing abortions that day.  Hey, the abortion show must go on.....gotta' get those thousands of dollars collected!  http://liveactionnews.org/virginia-abortion-clinic-brags-of-performing-abortions-after-being-flooded-by-hurricane-sandy/

Plus, the Muskegon, Michigan abortion mill has been shut down.  The fire marshall came to inspect after a reported break-in took place.  He saw the conditions and immediately shut it down.  Any animal lovers out there would not have taken their precious pup to this place. http://www.operationrescue.org/index.php?s=muskegon

Certain groups of people I know just won't be affected by this.  There are days I just sit aghast at the coldness who can just look at all this and shrug it off.  Spiritually dead about the things that matter and shrill about things that don't matter at all.  No, I am not surprised.  The world is dark.  It is a fallen place even with people who claim to be Christians.  Just let me sit in my comfy pew.  Let me glaze over my eyes at the message or sad-to-say...in some churches....don't challenge me from the pulpit. I like my watered-down, expired milk.

I once was accused of "preaching to the choir".  Again, I was aghast at this mostly because it came from someone who claimed to be a Christian and a pro-lifer.   Here's the saddest thing....I turned around and expected to see a choir.  There was no choir!  Not even a weak one with one good singing voice.  It was completely nonexistent.

So, for strong choirmembers....you won't mind me sharing the new website.  Dedicated members are committed to the ministry and look forward to the proclamation of the Gospel through song.  While they are already familiar with what will be preached from the pulpit, they don't get bored or downtrodden by it.  They are not resentful to hear the Gospel from the pulpit again!!!  Hmmm....now that's interesting. Maybe the ones who snap angrily  "You are preaching to the choir. Enough already!" aren't hearing the Good News in the first place?  No wonder they are grouchy, anxious and ill-tempered. 

So here it is, you all with strong lungs and a hearty constitution with thick skins and a conviction for TRUTH!!!   YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

Please, investigate it and spread it far and wide amongst those who need to know this and who will benefit from it.  There are some breaking developments in the new year as far as abortion mills failing and shutting down.   There were 24 abortion mills that shut down in 2012.  This will be covered in another blog entry. 

www.safeandlegal.com

As for my absence, I do apologize.  I realize that many events have taken place such as the atrocious events at Newtown, CT to name one.  What took place shook so many of us to the core.  Prayers and His word were the immediate responses and the appropriate antidotes to Satan's poison..   I set out to write but stopped many times.  I knew MY passion and frustration would take over.  Some have said to me "Oh that's what we love about you."   However, this, coupled with the month of December (which always is like a runaway locomotive without fail), just kept me from expressing myself..   Those 20 babies and the teachers who responded to protect them are recognized here and now.   Tears still come to my eyes at the thought of them.  The memories of my own babies at that age are still very fresh.   It doesn't matter that these children were 6 or 7 years old or whether they are 6 or 7 months old or even gestationally 6 or 7 weeks.  They are all precious in His eyes.  I just pray for the plans of our Lord who takes what Satan means for evil and turns it around for His purpose.  We may never know or see any of that here on Earth.  Maybe in Heaven, we'll see clearly why and how it all came together to glorify our Lord.


Jeremiah 31:14-16


14 I will satiate the soul of the priests with abundance,
and My people shall be satisfied with My goodness, says the Lord.”
15 Thus says the Lord:
“A voice was heard in Ramah,
Lamentation and bitter weeping,
Rachel weeping for her children,
Refusing to be comforted for her children,
Because they are no more.”
16 Thus says the Lord:
“Refrain your voice from weeping,
And your eyes from tears;
For your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord,
And they shall come back from the land of the enemy.


On a different note, and a happier note, I can say with joy that lives are still being saved at the local crisis preganncy centers.  THERE is where life is celebrated and encouraged.  I am also happy to say that when I talk there about pro-life subjects....no one angrily snaps "YOU ARE PREACHING TO THE CHOIR!  ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!"    Yeah, I am chuckling kind of......it's a relief that I have that sanctuary and a place where we are mobilized to do His work.  Yet, sad too that a person who claims to be pro-life and Christian would respond with anger and bitterness at such a basic principle.  Yeah, I keep praying....for ME not to succumb to discouragement or bitterness of my own at the fakery of it all.

One day a while back I was in a conversation with a pro-abortion person (online).  While the conversation ended on a good note, I was saddened that this person decided to shut down to facts and truth.  Again, I am never surprised by this.  They aren't saved and so they are closed and blinded to truth.  Yet, it weighs on a Christian when a  person is not going to Heaven unless they make that 180  (by the way, have you seen 180 yet?  Why not?).   I had to make a phone call to a church for a project.  It turned out to be such a great afternoon.  I was totally ministered by this woman who was all excited about being involved with our crisis pregnancy center.  I joked that if we ever got together, we would probably have a 2 hour lunch.  Well, that's the goal someday when things quiet down (if they ever do).  God si so good.  He knew the timing and the message I needed to hear at that moment.  I was greatly encouraged and it filled me to the brim. 

The subject of abortion is so heartbreaking already.  It's more than the brain and moral sensibilities can take.  That anyone would actually kill a baby is horrifying enough but to continue to run into people over and over that defend it, vote for it, march for it and pay for it......it's an understatement that it's a depressing cause.   However, God does give us other beautiful souls/saints/warriors to co-labor with  and sometimes those ties are thicker than blood.  I am thankful for all the blessings He gives me.  Even those blessings of adversarial people although I may not always receive them as blessings sometimes!

On this note, I will end and wish all a very Blessed New Year......every year His return gets closer than before.  Just think, Jesus will come back but also no more Planned Parenthood, no more abortion, no more death, lies, stealing, disunity, illnesses and all the nasty stuff we have been seeing or experiencing!  Jesus has already won the VICTORY.  Go, saints!! That is not a football reference but a call to go out and spread the Gospel!!! :D
P.S.  Because it has been so long since my last blog entry, I am not proofreading immediately so forgive my many grammatical and punctuation, and typographical errors, pretty please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment