Welcome!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Planned Parenthood Project



Planned Parenthood has a lot of territory outside of the United States too but many could call this the Marie Stopes International Project as well given they have the exact same agenda. 

I used to know a woman who no longer lives in my town.  She used to be connected to me on Facebook and would see my posts that were critical of Planned Parenthood.  She saw the posts that showed that Planned Parenthood covered up statutory rape, protected sexual predators, covered up abortion deaths, had a eugenics agenda (connections with Hitler's people) and committed fraud, waste and abuse regularly.  I received an email one day with her defense of Planned Parenthood even after all these posts.  She was thankful to God that Planned Parenthood helped her set up her girls for a life of sex outside of marriage, especially in a way that made her daughters respect their bodies. 

I am all understanding of ignorance because I was ignorant myself and God bless the people who dealt with my ignorance all those years.  The part I have a hard time with is EMBRACING ignorance once you face the truth.  If you call yourself a Christian, you do not thank God for a godless business that kills babies, commits theft, protects rapists and child molestors and sets up people to sin with abandon under the title of "respect for one's body".  


Please, pass this video on to others and help stop the ignorance!  Some may reject it and embrace their ignorance but others WILL listen.   My last blog entry addressed those "Lightbulb Moments"---the bulb lights up and there is now light!  As we have heard in the past in many classes, "we just did not know!"  No, but now you do.  What are you going to do with this information?   "I am going to share!"  AMEN!!!   Maybe more people will be in the minority saying "No one ever told me any of this!" 



Hosea 4:6-7
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children. “The more they increased,
The more they sinned against Me;
I will change their glory into shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment