Welcome!

Monday, April 15, 2013

# Who is Gosnell?

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ!   I have been on the run lately (and no, not on the lam as my friends would joke).   Recently, I had the blessing of accompanying my dear husband on a cross-country trip.  He had to go to a conference and he wanted me to join him.   Sweeeet!  Surprisingly, there was a LOT of walking (no complaints as I desperately needed that) and I didn't really catch up on sleep.  However, the change of scenery was very refreshing and I was happy to complete my Bible study with minimal interruption. 

I always find myself behind on reporting the latest news.  There are so many good websites out there that are daily, up-to-the minute news sources.  As any who have been following this blog for awhile, you have figured out this is not one of them!  If you are new to this blog, please refer to the websites below for the websites that are more timely in reporting these news stories.

What has been hanging over my head to report and believe me, I have very much wanted to blog on this sometime now, are the stories of Gosnell, the Gosnell coverup by the media and the other stories which are similar to Gosnell's mill's situation.  For fear of giving it short--shrift, it just hasn't taken place.

Do you really want to know the full account of Kermit Gosnell's activity?   It all started when Operation Rescue broke the story (to my knowledge, it wasn't CBS who reported it first) about the feds raiding the Gosnell mill for illegal prescription mill.  Their raid on his place led to the gruesome discovery of  disgusting scenes of squalor, aborted babies, jars of baby feet that seemed more like "trophies", unlicensed staff, and the realization that women were being mistreated in myriad ways.
 
They placed the Grand Jury report (all of 281 pages that I printed and put in a notebook) on the website.  It is still there on the Operation Rescue website so one only needs to visit there or to do a search engine on Gosnell's Grand Jury Report.   It IS graphic both with descriptions and photographs.   And as I frequently warn, please pray first before reading it, pray at different times while reading it and pray afterwards.   I learned my lesson on this when I was reading about a person who was involved in the occult.   You definitely want to pray for the protection of your heart, mind and soul in reading about Satan's work.    Gosnell Grand Jury Report   Many sidewalk counselors witness the ambulances showing up at abortions mills, indicating that the situation has become out-of-control.  They often report their findings but of course, these don't make the news but oftentimes do get posted on YouTube.   Mark Crutcher from Life Dynamics has a news website as well  http://www.prolifeamerica.com/   There are quite a few pro-life groups who do report these events.

I reported these stories on my Facebook page when they emerged on OR's website.  To be sure, no pro-"choicer" ever commented about being outraged at the butchery and maiming of these women and babies.  There was never any outrage or need to share with others that their "choices" produced heinous results.   No surprise there because we all know that there is no defending the murder of infants (in or out of the womb) nor of the maiming and killing of women from abortion.   They throw out the red herrings and drama routines of a Salem witch trial.

The trial has been going on for a few weeks now and of course, there has been pretty much silence from the main networks.  It's okay to head up the hour with news of Michael Jackson's death, Tiger Woods' adultery scandals, Michael Vick's mistreatment of animals and the pop tart-looking like a gun, but a Mason-like creature such as Gosnell has no place in journalism.

Then, last week, one of the many pro-life groups came forward and said, TWEET  this story of the silence of Gosnell.   Go on the Twitter accounts of CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS and Fox (although they had a little coverage but nowhere the level they should have had), and ask them why this trial is not front page news or top of the hour attention.   From what I was told, over 166,000 tweets rushed forth  in a 12 hour period.  As a result, some publications and news stations DID respond.  The cynical side of me, (is it cynical or just realistic?) expressed the concern that these news stations would just distort, twist, diminish and slant the news of Gosnell's  trial to the pro-abortion stance.  Extensive coverage of the different responses from the news outlets are being analyzed over at Jill Stanek's blog.  How do we handle mea culpas?

Regardless of twisting and slanting and excuses, (which at least NBC finally admitted they are a liberally-slanted channel), the fact that Kermit Gosnell's name and his barbaric acts are finally becoming public is a welcome change.  This will lead many of those people who have been largely ignorant of the subject to maybe ask a few questions (and remember I was one of those people!!).   How many more Gosnell's are out there?  Who is not being caught?   Babies actually survive abortions?  How can an abortion facility receive NO attention of regulations  (remember though, there's no cleaning up Auschwitz).  Who dropped the ball of letting venereal disease run rampant?  Who else should be receiving exposure?   What IS abortion?

Sidenote here: What is interesting to a lot of us pro-lifers are people like the liberal press saying, "Why the media blockout of the conservative press?  Where has everyone been on this story? {STILL ahead of you, CNN}  Even Planned Parenthood had the audacity (in their own tweet) to condemn Gosnell when their own lobbyist was defending post-birth infanticide.  If a baby survives an abortion, it's up to the doctor, the woman and her family to so choose NOT to give medical care to this baby and basically (my words here) "finish him/her off".   Planned Parenthood's condemnation of Gosnell is like Joseph Goebbels shaming Hitler for his actions. CBS questions lack of coverage  By the way, the White House has no comment on the killings of live babies at Gosnell's house of horrors.  Jill Stanek covers that as well. 

We should all be praying for a flood of these questions (and for kind, loving, knowledgeable people to be on hand to answer them!).  We should all be praying to use this information to share with those who may not know.  We should all be looking at our own backyards and neighborhoods.  There's a LOT of stuff we should be doing and I'll be the first to admit,  that even I don't do as much as I should.   By the way, I am not a Twitter person.  That form of social networking is just totally foreign to me and seems like one more thing to eat up minutes of the day.  It's bad enough with Facebook sometimes but at least that has been curbed more.  Twitter is confusing to me.  Okay, I am old or maybe my mind is just not wired that way.  HOWEVER, on the way home from my trip, while waiting for my flight, my husband was kind and patient enough to navigate through Twitterland and help me with my (maybe first) tweet. 

So if a highly technologically-challenged woman of mufflemmmmuffle years can get a tweet about Gosnell, can you share this too?  If anything you can print stories off and get them copied to distribute amongst your friends and family. I am still praying about another area of pro-life work but I won't go into that today.

So now you have heard of Gosnell if you hadn't before.  Have you heard of the actions taking place at Wilmington, Delaware?   There are very similar events taking place there as at Gosnell's in that they also do not care about women either.  They have reused tubing and tools, no gloves worn and no cleanup of drainage.  By the way, I posted this story earlier on a post to the Fox news group and they got rid of my post.  There was understandable outrage over a doctor who spread Hepatitis through used equipment for colonoscopy  procedures years ago but we can't have that same outrage for a Planned Parenthood who doesn't sterilize equipment or use new suction tubing? Wilmington, Delaware's Planned Parenthood

Gosnell, his coven of abortionist cohorts and Planned Parenthood deserve a LOT more light and disinfectant on this issue.  We don't just shed light on the creepy-crawlies under the rock, we get the means to make sure they don't come back!!!

Stand in the gap, folks.  Stand in the gap.  

Ezekiel 22:29-31

The people of the land have used oppressions, committed robbery, and mistreated the poor and needy; and they wrongfully oppress the stranger.  So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one.  Therefore I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds on their own heads,” says the Lord God.

No comments:

Post a Comment